Intros Two 10
Intros Three 5(+1)
Intros Four 10
Intros Five 10
Intros Six 9 -1
Intros Nine 8
Intros Ten 11
Intros Eleven 12

"I am far more than just another Time Lord" The Doctor, Remembrance of the Daleks

The13rdDr
Sonic Screwdriver : Niveau III

Re: THE Logo DW !

Messagepar The13rdDr » 07 Avr 2014, 09:17

Intros One 36 (+1)
Intros Two 10
Intros Three 4 (-1)
Intros Four 10
Intros Five 10
Intros Six 9
Intros Nine 8
Intros Ten 11
Intros Eleven 12
Do you know what we were saying, about the world revolving? It's like when you're a kid, the first time they tell you that the world is turning, and you just can't quite believe it, because it looks like that it's just standing still... I can feel it!... The turn of the Earth!... The ground beneath our feet is speeding at a 1000 miles per hour. The entire planet is circling around the Sun at 67000 miles per hour... And I can feel it, we're falling through space, you and me, clinged unto the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go... That's who I am, now, forget me, Rose Tyler!

GrixouWho
Sonic Screwdriver : Niveau II

Messagepar GrixouWho » 07 Avr 2014, 18:17

The13rdDr, j'ai reçu ton MP, je ne sais pas trop quoi faire...sois on arrête et on attend qu'une nouvelle personne se sollicite, sois on continue a 2, 3 si Emmie joue...

"I am far more than just another Time Lord" The Doctor, Remembrance of the Daleks

The13rdDr
Sonic Screwdriver : Niveau III

Messagepar The13rdDr » 08 Avr 2014, 09:55

Pour moi, je pense qu'il vaut mieux arrêter pour l'instant parce qu'on s'en sortira pas, et on attend que d'autres se manifestent et si ça traîne trop, mettre un point final. Qu'en dis-tu?
Do you know what we were saying, about the world revolving? It's like when you're a kid, the first time they tell you that the world is turning, and you just can't quite believe it, because it looks like that it's just standing still... I can feel it!... The turn of the Earth!... The ground beneath our feet is speeding at a 1000 miles per hour. The entire planet is circling around the Sun at 67000 miles per hour... And I can feel it, we're falling through space, you and me, clinged unto the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go... That's who I am, now, forget me, Rose Tyler!

GrixouWho
Sonic Screwdriver : Niveau II

Messagepar GrixouWho » 08 Avr 2014, 11:10

C'est ok

Retourner vers « Jeux »